Sunday, October 3, 2010

China Adventure

In the coming days, I'll be posting a journal of sorts about my recent adventure to China. While I travelled, I kept an audio journal that I'll be transcribing here. Along with that, I'll have to sort through the nearly 1700 pictures I took along the way. Yes, that's right. 1663 to be precise. Thank God for digital photography. Otherwise the developing costs would equal the price of the trip!

Here's a few photos to get you started...


Our first Chinese food! Although there they just call it food.


My postcard shot of the Terra Cotta Warriors in Xian


Thy Shaffer Men at the Forbidden City...


And the Temple of Heaven


The Temple of Heaven was my favorite.

More Later

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Great pictures! Keep 'em comin' please. Why is the theme music from "My Three Sons" going around in my head, do you suppose? :)