Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lenten Miracle

My biggest goal for this Lenten season was to try and purge myself of sitting around and doing nothing.  So I decided that the Kitchen and Living Room would both be clean before I went to bed every night for the next 40 days... at least.

I am happy to report that I am off to a great start!  The Wife just finished three night shifts in a row, and that really takes it out of you.  So I want her to wake up to a clean house. 

I am also up and exercising again.  Not exactly easy when you are coughing up a lung.  But I struggled through it.  And will again today.  I am in the process of compiling a list of Things To Do for this season.  I have a sneaking suspicion that it will take longer/last longer than 40 days.  So, while I am list making and pondering and planning, I am also very aware that the habits I have that are good, I need to keep at and find motivation and encouragement to keep going.  The bad habits I need to change.  Slowly but surely for some, and just cold turkey for others.  Wish me luck!



More Later

No comments: