Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009

As 2009 comes to a close, I look back at a great many things with a sense of wonder. My little ones are getting bigger and bigger each day. Sometimes right in front of my eyes! The Boyo lost his first tooth about a week ago. Sweet Pea continues to expand her vocabulary. They are both happy and healthy and wonderful. I've got a wife who loves me for all of my faults and an extended family on both sides that I love spending time with when the opportunity arises.

I've had some good adventures this past year, and even got to the Island.

There have been some miserably rough calls at work, but that is to be expected as a Paramedic. And they have all taught me a thing or two about being thankful for the health of my own family.

My little business continues to grow, and for the first time this year my knife building "hobby" was self supportive financially.

There were some low times, some setbacks, and some trials and tribulations. But such is life.

Happy New Year to you all. May 2010 be that many times more wonderful than the last year!

More Later

No comments: