Sunday, December 6, 2009

Few and Far Between

Seems like I am just not posting like I used to. There are a few reasons for this. The loaner computer has been giving me fits trying to figure it out. I do not transition well between Mac and PC! I miss my right click option!

I have also been spending an obscene amount of time trying to sell knives on eBay. First it didn't recognize the computer, which took a day or two to sort out. Then it wouldn't let me past certain checkpoints in the listing process. I have no idea why. But finally tonight I found the circuitous path that let me list them, and I got four knives listed for sale.

Speaking of time eaters. Did I mention I love my shop time? I spend lots of time out there, and usually come back with something awesome. Less blog time though.

And of course, there are the two adorable kiddos that take a little time, too! The Boyo is off to school in the mornings, giving me ample Sweet Pea time. Then she goes down for a nap when the Boyo returns. And he is a wall of sound for the afternoons. Then comes dinner, bedtime routines, and by the time I get some time, well, my body tells me it's time to hit the rack!

Right now. the Boyo is in the shower (calling for me to come and get him out) So, I had time for this short post.

They may be few and far between, and I do want to get back here a bit more this month. But in case I don't - Happy Holidays!

More Later

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Ahhh... I remember well those busy, happy days. Seems like when you DO have time to blog... it is because nothing is happening... and when lots is happening.. there is no time to blog about it! Live now...blog later! :)

steph said...

Welcome to my boat, bro! Whenever I have time to blog, our internet is out!