Saturday, November 6, 2010

New Computer is Online

We finally have a new computer! It is a PC (sorry Apple fans) whose language I can speak. And while I am forever grateful to my folks for loaning me one of their old computers, I can finally do so many more things that I have been waiting to do... like post here much more regularly.

Along with the new computer, we have a new wireless printer as well. Next step is to load the new tool up with the bells and whistles we want on board. A stained glass design program, pretty soon a website editing program, maybe a couple of favorite games, that sort of thing.

So, be prepared readers. I'll have a much larger presence here from today. Stay tuned for a day by day of our China Adventure... coming as soon as I get the pictures loaded!

More Later

1 comment:

Grammy said...

I am so happy for you! ... and... I am eagerly awaiting the China presentation. :) :)