Sunday, October 5, 2008

Head Cold

I'm not feeling well. My head is congested, I've been producing copious amounts of yellow goo flowing freely from every orifice in my head, and I can do a pretty good Barry White impersonation. Not bad for a baritone/tenor ranged guy.

So today will be short.

Work last night was a little hairy. I was caring for people healthier than I was. That's not such a good thing. I've been avoiding patient contact as much as possible, especially with really young or really old folks.

I am very thankful to my partners from these two nights, who have quasi-quarantined me. I choose to believe that they are doing this out of their concern for my health and not because they don't want to catch whatever I have. Not that I would blame them for that!

Grr.

More Later

No comments: