Monday, June 23, 2008

King George the Second

NM

Could you BE more proud to follow this man!
Our fearless leaderer!
So,
In these days of rampant silliness when it comes to American politics, I throw in the following link for fun.

http://www.slate.com/id/76886/pagenum/all/#page_start

A list of quotes from G.W. Bush. Current commander in chief, or as he likes to refer to himself.

The decider. The Commander Guy.

Fortunately for the world, and our great country in particular, we are nearly through his disastrous second term.

Now, I know that many of you may be confused on my political leanings, so let's talk politics!

I once said that I thought John McCain would make a pretty good president. Still sort of a true statement. But I think Obama or Clinton, H. would be better. So I'm throwing my hat into the ring with 'O' for this election.

And rejoicing that the next duly elected leader of the free world will be able to speak 100% better than our current 'decider'.

More Later

1 comment:

skrelnek said...

Amen to that, cousin. Glad to hear we're on the same page, politically! And glad to see you're blogging! I'm looking forward to checking in here to see what you're up to.

And hooray for a certain four-year-old's cast coming off!