Friday, June 13, 2008

Cast Room

Wednesday was a very exciting day! Our four year old had an appointment in the Mayo cast room to check his little leg. Everything is healing nicely, so he was able to have the full leg cast removed and a little walking cast put on! He chose red and blue for his cast colors, and a good time was had by all. Along with the removal of the full leg cast was the removal of the 'no walking' policy. This is great, as he has wanted to be an active four year old!

He's quite the trooper. I can't imagine having my knee immobilized for three weeks and the achy discomfort that must come with being able to move it again.

My dear wife mercifully let me sleep in the afternoon to get ready for my night shifts. She's quite the trooper too.

Well. I'm all caught up. I really want to be able to document the stories as they happen rather than days later. Fresher memory will lead to better documentation I hope!

Anyway.

More Later

No comments: