Saturday, June 7, 2008

Tornado

There are tornadoes around where I live right now. My wife is at a wedding for a friend. That is frustrating, because I'd love to go tornado hunting. That's another goal I have on my list of things to do before I die. Get some good shots of a tornado. Now I realize that many people would consider this to be a tad silly, and may even lead to being the last thing I do on that list. But still, as I've said before. If you don't chase your goals...

This is ideal time for photographing tornadoes though. You can generally see them in the daytime. I'd never go hunting them at night.

Lazy day here otherwise. With my four year old still in a cast up to his thigh, we can't really run around too much. We were going to do a little planting in the garden today, but alas, too much rain.

Ah well.

More Later

No comments: