Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Busy Day

Hugely busy day here! Shop cleanout continues, and I'm looking forward to having not only a clean space to work, but an organized one as well!



The Boyo and I have gone on a couple of 'Photo Walks' to take pics for the Picture a Day Challenge. Here are some that didn't make the cut.

I'm discovering new and wonderous things when I go to take pictures. Even more so from the Boyo, who sees things that I don't as a 'grown up'. Some of his pictures are quite good for a pre-pre schooler! He has opened my eyes, and helped me 'see' things to shoot. Today I am thankful for his child sight. Thankful that he is teaching me every day what is really important. He cares very little for money or things, and sees the world around with a great sense of adventure and wonder. And is still ecstatic at going poo in the potty! It's the little things really, that mean so very much!

More Later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE going poo in the potty! Wait, that isn't normal for adults?