Friday, August 8, 2008

Post Birthday

Today I gave The Wife a day off of kid patrol... or as best I could. Kiddos and I went to the park again for a picture walk, a playground play, and a diaper filling good time! The Wife got a few hours to herself, though due to nature and God planning on the mothers feeding the offspring, I didn't stay gone too long. As it was the Sweet Pea was very angry with me for keeping her away from her mom for too long. Here's a couple of photo's from the walk.


Here's what I'm thankful for today... clean water.


After a hot, muggy day of playing and picture taking and kid wrangling, I came home and filled a glass with ice and water. Ahh, so very refreshing. And all I had to do was turn on the faucet.


Are you aware of how many people in the world don't have clean water to drink? (Google it, I'll bet it's a bunch) We are so privileged to have clear, clean, good tasting water where I live. So today I tip a cold, frosty glass of H2O to the folks who provide such great water to my house. I am thankful for their efforts.


Recouping from my birthday today. I don't drink ETOH anymore (can't would be a better way to put it) but ate way too much good food, followed by a big piece of spice cake that The Wife made for the occasion. Feeling bloated still today.


More Later

No comments: