Saturday, July 19, 2008

Around the World in 80 Posts

Holy cow sports fans!

My friend Jen hooked me up with the little ShinyStat counter at the bottom of the page here. It lets me keep track of some basic info. How many visits, from which sites (thanks for bumping up my average sis!), and what countries, etc. Well, I checked it tonight and found that my blog was read by people in Belgium, Germany, the 'European Union', and even India! The counter people also tell me I have now been 'read' on three continents! Hee hee, hoo hoo!

This being my 51st post, I would like to challenge those readers out there to 'spread the love' to the other four continents (S.America, Africa, Australia and Antarctica) before I reach 80 posts. (sometime in August at this rate)

I would also like it very much if you drop me a line and let me know where you are reading from!

Here's the e-mail for that...

mydogshoba@gmail.com

I'm going to get out my little world atlas at home and draw a pin into the places the e-mails come from. Someday I might even visit!

I'll try to keep the Ego in check as I imagine world-wide readership. And if someone out there who knows more about this Internet thing knows that the hits from those countries are flukes for some reason, for the love of all that is holy DO NOT TELL ME! I like the world I live in in my brain, and that just might scar me enough so as to never blog again.

(sung to the tune of "Never Gonna Dance")

I'm never gonna blog again,

flukey hits from other countries,

left me wordless in my head,

I feel like such a fool...,

No, I'm never gonna blog again,

the way I did in June, Ohh ohh oh ohhh.


So, take a moment. Drop me a line, let me know where you are. give me your honest opinion of my musings. I can take it. Until then... Thanks for the reading!


More Later


Today's Practice Pictures...


No comments: