Monday, July 28, 2008

Welcome Back

What a weekend! The Wife headed back to work after her three month maternity leave. She was greatly missed by all.

The Boyo was a wonderful helper all weekend. Helping with feedings and diaperings. Being quiet when the Sweet Pea was sleeping. Sweet Pea was equally charming, and has started giggling at Daddy when he tickles her on her toes.

Consequently, I got not a thing accomplished over the weekend except spending time with the kiddos, which I consider my greatest accomplishment.

But, I'm back now. I figure since I have more posts than there are days of the month, I'm good on the attempt at having 365 posts in 365 days.

Also, I've come to understand just how hard it is to be witty and clever every day on here. So forgive the mundane, whenever it happens.

Finally, I've noticed that I tend to gripe a lot on here. Granted, it is easier to type out a gripe and send it off into the Internet ocean in it's little post bottle. But rather than send out the bad thoughts, I'm going to try sending out good Karma for the entire month of August. (It is good to have goals)

The Wife came back from work with a story about a person who's cancer is so advanced that there is nothing they can do for it. This patient has had a rough life anyway, plagued with many other health problems.

And we are both so very thankful for our health, and the health of our kids. So August postings will include at least one thing that I am thankful for each and every day.

Gotta run, it's shower time here and Sweet Pea has just exploded with all the glory that is baby poo.

More later

No comments: